Friday, May 22, 2009


Ok well, My first proper post is going to be about the GORGEOUS print I bought for my sons room from penny of Pocket Carnival who is an amazing artist and also makes great clutches and little purses ...oh and totes as well! I call it my "feel better shop"- I always feel better when I buy something from her! I had so much fun framing this print. The colours are so soft and I loved the greeny/bluey shades of the trees. So I found some fabric that matched perfectly scanned it, fiddled around with it, printed it and cut it out! I love it. It looks so good in My sons room....he loves it too!

9 comments:

  1. Hey Liss!
    Ur first 'proper' blog post!:)
    Ur blog looks so cute already!! It took me aaages to even upload a picture into the right place in a post!!

    Print looks cute, nice framing with the green paper, well done!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liss...this is gorgeous...Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! another great blog to follow, I love those cherries, your new print is gorgeous too! Happy Blogging, you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new blog! It's so adorable!
    I love how you framed the Pocket Carnival print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I'm glad you like it! Thankyou!

    And I think your blog is looking great, good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that print! Your blog is looking good too

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes penny's stuff is so cute...and unique...and welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful- I'm a Penny fan too ;)

    I will have to add your lovely new blog to the Aussie blog roll!

    ReplyDelete