Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thankyou Thursday!




Ok so I missed Wishlist Wednesday sooooo....... I thought I would show off this lovely dress made by Rach from PinkLizzy Sews. I saw a bigger version of this dress on her blog and fell in love. I love the vintage fabric and cute sash. I was looking for a dress for Evie's first birthday party and thought this was the perfect one. So Rach found a pattern and whipped it up (she is amazing). It is perfect and I cannot wait for Evie to wear it on her first birthday. Thanks so much Rach! Cant wait for my....uuuhhhum..I mean Evie's next dress from your lovely shop. Go and check out her gorgeous threads!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like I have some thanking of my own to do. Thank you so much for such a lovely post! I'm so glad the dress lives up to your expectations! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see a birthday pic of Evie wearing it, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gorgeous! i want to see some pics after the party!!

    ReplyDelete